Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'stanns' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Claire Kober is way better than Theresa May!

Our Prime Minister was hubristic enough to call an election, lose it and have to give a bung to a right wing religious group for support. O…

Started by John McMullan

44 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

Councillor Stuart McNamara withdraws as a candidate in next year’s Haringey local elections

This letter was posted on a Facebook group I am a member of and is a bit long but absolute dynamite. Please read it. Just for context, Coun…

Started by John McMullan

18 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by NeilT

@PeterBingle and the HDV have made vice news

The local HDV corruption scandal swirling around Haringey has been covered by Vice news  Read it here. I saw with no small amount of person…

Started by John McMullan

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

Another By-Election Coming

Peter Morton (@pjmmor) has resigned as a Councillor in St Ann's. Remember how he was selected in 2013? So we'll have another Labour selecti…

Started by John McMullan

30 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Entrism and the Labour Party - text LABOUR to 78555

Regular HoL readers may recall that I've been banging on about the very low membership numbers nationally in the Labour Party for years and…

Started by John McMullan

16 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Michael David Holding

Harassment Notice Issued over #stanns Labour Selection Shennanigans DESTROYED

On Thursday I received a letter from my solicitor, that she had been sent by Haringey MPS, saying that they had destroyed the Harassment No…

Started by John McMullan

8 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Labour Party Selection Fraud in St Ann's

After it was discovered at the St Ann's Labour Party selection candidate selection meeting that there were people present and voting who sh…

Started by John McMullan

614 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sharon

The Labour Party's St Ann's saga rumbles on

In the latest twist to the St Ann's saga (see here for context), Julie Davies, the Haringay NUT teacher rep, has been suspended pending an…

Started by John McMullan

24 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Legal funding to fight Prevention of Harassment Letter over St Ann's Labour Fraud

I've decided that I am going to go ahead with the legal fight. Bindmans have estimated that their initial advice on the Prevention of Haras…

Started by John McMullan

101 May 19, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Newsnight, 22/04 - freedom of speech

I just watched last night's newsnight. I can't really talk about it because. This is a shame as education aside there were some really inte…

Started by John McMullan

18 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service