Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I know this doesn't effect everyone but since the collection depot closed at the harringay arena, I have to go to a remote industrial estate beyond the holloway road to collect parcels. It isn't served by a bus and is hugely inconvenient.

Most of the rest of the ladder addresses collect their undelivered parcels from the post office on green lanes.

Does anyone know if this is to be a permanent inconvenience? I hope not .

Can anything be done? I have written to the post office about it

Tags for Forum Posts: local sorting offices

Views: 1895

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed, massive inconvenience. I end up just requesting it's redelivered on a Saturday, which can mean a 5 day wait.

My home is my office but I'm often out on site so I can't get them delivered elsewhere otherwise it would be a better way to manage it. Neither is a real solution and I just hope they look at the complaints and rethink so we can go to the post office on green lanes

it's a permanent inconvenience. The original depot is now a TK Maxx. And probably the worst TK Maxx i have ever visited. So it's doubly crap.

i get all my parcels delivered to my office and shop at a different TK Maxx.

It's one of the advantages of living at the N8 end  Parcels are picked up just by Hornsey station

Unfortunately, I can't move from N4 to N8 just to make getting parcels a reasonable experience!

Lol.

I didnt know some people can go to the green lanes post office to pick up there packages. It takes me 2 buses to get to holloway. It costs more to go and get the pkg then to have it redelivered for free. Not only that, but the mail keeps being delivered to the top flat not the basement flat.

I'm not sure why we can't all collect from the post office. It is literally only a few streets difference between the inconvenience of holloway road and the ease of Green Lanes.

I am not hopeful of a reply to my complaint :-(

You can get it redelivered to the post office for a charge of £1.50.

I don't think that is a solution either.

The post office needs to include more N4 addresses for collection from the N4 post office (it includes some N8 addresses) instead of expecting people to travel 3 miles to N7.

The service is generally excellent from the post office but the costs are escalating rapidly. This and the travelling cost to N7 increases the appeal of fantastic services like DPD

I'm pretty sure that the Royal Mail and Post Office Counters Ltd have long been different organisations. I'm unaware of any fee free post restante service for parcels at the Post Office............unless anyone knows different.

I think you should be able to get it redelivered to post office for £1.50. Which if you are in n4 part of ladder is green lanes post office, unsure about n8. Now in n15 and v close to green lanes post office but have to fo to a post office in Tottenham for redelivery - very annoying!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service