Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi SoTo people

According to the council there is only one textile bank in N15, on the high road opposite South Tottenham station. I can't see them on Streetview. Before I haul a heavy bag of disintegrating snowboard kit down there (it's too worn through for a charity shop), can anyone confirm the bank is there?

(I hate how hard our council makes it for well intentioned people to get rid of their waste. No wonder so much stuff is dumped. Grumble grumble grumble grumble.)

Tags for Forum Posts: Recycling, waste

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AFAIK there's nothing there. There used to be a row of separated R/C bins a bit further south down the road opposite Ferndale Rd but they have gone, no use since we're now only doing mixed recycling. They are still on StreetView so that could catch you out.

I will have a look for you tomorrow and re-post here.

There is a clothing+shoe bin at the R/C centre in Park View Rd.

Thanks Billy. The recycling centres don't have convenient hours for me (grumble grumble Haringey council grumble) plus it's a fairly grim bike ride. I went to the one on Turnpike Lane/Green Lanes instead; it's much nicer to cycle through Downhills park. And means this is a Harringay thread after all :D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service