Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Once again there is damage inflicted on Finsbury Park by event organisers.  Krankbrother had events over the first two weekends in August, the perimeter wall has now been removed allowing park users to see the damage to the ground - principally damage to large areas of grass and vehicle tracks - as in the attached photo.

When will Haringey councillors (mainly Labour) dare to question the the wisdom of continuing to host these events?

Tags for Forum Posts: finsbury park, krankbrother

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadly Konrad, as they have yet to restore all of the damage created by the infamous Tough Mudder, the likelihood is that the fresh scars may still be there to greet the Krankbrother's punters next year. Wandering around the fresh devastation yesterday I also noticed a pair of trees had also had a pair of limbs amputated as well. As the cuts have exposed fresh good tissue, I can only presume the 'surgeons' hadn't managed to find any disease and therefore conclude that they were removed for the appeasement of temporary structures.
The 'Rebel' borough is beginning to look as though it is also in revolt. Judging by the large number of crows picking through the debris, it felt as though a medieval battle had recently taken place. I half expected to come upon 3 witches on my stroll muttering "double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble".

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service