Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

UPDATE: Frank is home. Thanks to everyone who responded. I've really appreciated your support

My 12 year old homebody cat, Frank, has been missing for two nights. Since he rarely leaves the garden these days, let alone miss 4 meals, I am getting worried about him. 

He was last seen Monday night about 9pm in Warham Road. My garden is near the Passage. In his younger days, he was known to explore gardens on Seymour Road that back onto Warham. 

He is unwell these days and recently got into a bad fight. He has a large chunk of fur missing and some bad scars on his flank. Since he refuses to wear a collar and he looks a bit beat up, someone may have thought he was a stray or feral. He does have a microchip though.

Please could you keep your eyes open for him and let me know if you spot him:

Tags for Forum Posts: missing cat, where is frank

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, you've taken away his 'Street Cred' .. hence the fights..and bits out of the fur

He came to us from the cat shelter without his bits, but its really his age and failing health that means he can't win battles any more. I've seen him take on a fox and win and few male cats were able to pass through our garden and not leave some fur behind, but he's an old man these days and whatever got him the last time was much bigger and stronger than him.
PHEW!!! So pleased for you. I love a happy cat ending :) fingers crossed all the other cats on HOL make their way home.
Yay! So pleased he's back :) Mine are crazy about the front door too. I honestly don't think they realise it is just the same old outside world beyond it...
Thanks Abi and Sally, I hope he's cured himself of that obsession now having found out how big and scary the world beyond the front garden is.

'but he's an old man these days'

But old men should be allowed to revisit the sites of their (however imaginary) ancient conquests - don't make a fuss about the occasional unannounced bit of wanderlust: it's the only kind they have left.

So long as they don't forget to take their medication and can remember where they live :)
That's absolutely wonderful news, so glad the old furball found his way home again. And thanks for looking for my little grey one still.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service