Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

As part of our use of HoL in the 2010 elections, we're upload and asking other people to upload copies of any local party political promotional material they come across. There are parts of three wards in Harringay:

Harringay (all)
St Ann's (part)
Seven Sisters (part)

Material from all three is welcome.

The aim is help to keep track of what each candidate/party has on offer. We'll also be able to remind those elected of what they said this Spring.

There is one thread for each of the parties.

If you're not too sure about how to add pictures to the thread, see our walk through of how to do it here.

Tags for Forum Posts: 2010 local elections

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Conservative candidate for Seven Sisters)
Here's the first of the LD offerings from today (Click & click again to view):

:
Another clutch of LD material - two on the same day!! (click & click again to read):

As part of a leafleting frenzy by the Lib Dems over the past couple of days. I've had another of these (Looks like somebody over-ordered!).

Then three more (click & click again to read):

All candidates and parties have to adhere to strict spending limits. All these LD leaflets must be costing a fortune and edging them towards their maximum limit (elections are still two weeks away). Tim Caines and his fellow Conservative candidates are keeping an eye on the Lib Dems - I trust Nora, John and Gina are, too?

Justin Hinchcliffe
(Conservative candidate for Seven Sisters Ward)
Tim Caines and his fellow Conservative candidates

Justin, have you too forgotten the names of Tim's fellow Conservative candidates ? I think it's Steve and Christine. Maybe they're keeping such a close eye on the winning team that you haven't seen them either.
I am working F-T in SS. I know that Chrsitine, Steve and Tim are working jolly hard!

JH - CC4SS (-:
More this week from the Lib Dems (click & click again):

Another two yesterday in what's become a veritable blizzard of materials from the Lib Dems. This time we also get a "personal" letter from David Schmitz. How very fireside:

More LD stuff Today:

Latest penned missive from Mr Schmitz:

I suspect Nora and her team are keeping a close eye of the Lib Dems' election expenses ^_^

If the Libs win, I suspect they could be forced out by election law for over-speding (creating costly by-elections in the process).

JH (CC4SS)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service