Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Just one application in our area this week - conversion of a shop to a studio flat on Wightman near the corner with Atterbury.

See planning list.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Hugh,

Although you may consider this outside your patch can you give any pointers for objection to HGY/2010/2149 please?
I'm not really a planning expert, I'm afraid. My understanding is that any objection needs to be framed in terms of Haringey's Housing Policy. That's to be found here. Haringey also provide guidance on how things work.

Probably the best thing is to call the Planning Department and ask their advice. There's a number on the 2nd attachment.
Many thanks!
As well as following Hugh's advice, another useful link is Planning Aid for London which gives free advice. Having listened to and considered the professional advice, ask yourself how it relates - in planning terms - to this particular property and what the owner proposes.

I'd also suggest you read the "consultation responses" on Haringey's website. You'll see that other local people are also objecting to this application.

Zena Brabazon
Councillor, St. Ann's Ward
Thanks Zena, based on a quick read of the links Hugh provided it looks like the proposed room sizes and density/massing of the building do not follow council guidelines - I'll follow up with a call to the planning department and will keep PALS in mind if I get stuck.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service