Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Zena Brabazon's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (374) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi JoeW I don't think I know you so hello. I have never claimed to be any expert abo…"

Zena Brabazon replied on Wednesday to Haringey traffic boss starts Ladder traffic review following engagement by local group

25 1 hour ago
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks Ant for your comment. The Council is just about to start contacting people ab…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 5 to Wightman Road Safety Audit

26 Feb 10
Reply by Christine

"It took a while to get the Wightman Road safety audit but I kept chasing it,  and am…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 1 to Wightman Road Safety Audit

26 Feb 10
Reply by Christine

" A mobile testing unit has been being installed at Tottenham Green Leisure Centre fr…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 1 to South African variant of Covid found in eight areas of England including Haringey - N17

4 Feb 5
Reply by JJ B

"Hi Ian Thanks for being on top of this. I wrote to the Director of Environment righ…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jan 19 to Visitors Parking Permits - no 2021 to scratch

53 Jan 19
Reply by Alan Stanton

"***UPDATE***   15 Jan I have received an email from the Head of Highways and Parking…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jan 15 to Visitors Parking Permits - no 2021 to scratch

53 Jan 19
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I am pleased this is finally happening. At risk of blowing my own trumpet, I got thi…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jan 13 to News of the refurbishment for Stroud Green and Harringay Library

3 Jan 13
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"No news on this yet, despite our efforts and suggestions. I did get a holding reply…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jan 13 to Visitors Parking Permits - no 2021 to scratch

53 Jan 19
Reply by Alan Stanton

"No news on this yet, despite our efforts and suggestions. I did get a holding  reply…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jan 13 to Parking permits

3 Jan 13
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Hi Hannah if you still have the laptop, can I suggest you contact Seven Sisters Pri…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jan 13 to Free laptop for homeschooling

4 Jan 22
Reply by Pete

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service