Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi there,

Just to let everyone know that I am still looking for a large room/Studio with either a garden or access to a garden on The Ladder.

Don;t mind sharing or house sitting (looked after a house for 4 years while owner was elsewhere) and even a bit of looking after the garden for the rest of the house.

I mid 50's professional, easy going and I love this area.  Can't afford agency fees, but I do some with references. 

Due to current situation, would like to move sooner rather than later.

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

don't want to use an agency is what I meant to say.

I had a quote the other day from an agency.

1 months rent +

SIX WEEKS deposit +

Contract Fee (i.e. ten seconds work printing off a Word file) = £250.00

Set Up Fee (i.e. Doing nothing other than what you are supposed to do) = £150.00

In total these thieves wanted something like £2.500 before they would let me move into a tiny bedsit!

Sorry, but something needs to be done about agencies now/

Don't worry, it was quite clear what you meant to say Reggie. It looks as if Hermelinda is using HOL to advertise commercial services.

Hermelinda, you're advertising your rubbish on Harringayonline without paying a fee, yet you dare to suggest that a HOL member is "unethical". Push off.

All good agents are worth their hire, but where did SIX WEEKS DEPOSIT suddenly come from?

Two years ago when I moved into this area it was a standard four. And again, £250 contact fees is totally unjustified.

I registered with a housing association yesterday, and they did the credit check and took my references and salary details in under five minutes.

Oh and we'll gloss over the foreign owned agencies that ask ''where re you from?' and then hang up the minute I say I am English.

She's been offpushed, OAE. An overnight joiner - apparently from the States, but selling City property - odd.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service