Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Thank you to everyone who came along this weekend to make lanterns.  There were some amazing designs!  A few pictures are below.  Thank you to Dave and the staff at the Salisbury for hosting us on Saturday and South Harringay Primary School for hosting Sunday.  The workshops are not possible without the wonderful creative volunteers: Ant, Petra, Allie, Bea, Sarah, Caroline, Rosie and Sally.

Look forward to seeing everyone at Fairland Park 3.15pm on Saturday 26th November for mulled wine, Father Christmas and the Sometimes Singers.  

The lantern parades will be leaving from Fairland Park at 4.45, Railways Fields at 4pm and the Gardens Community Garden at 4.15pm. 

See you then, Anna and Friends of Fairland Park.

Tags for Forum Posts: lantern, lantern 2016, lantern photos

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there,

Would you be able to send me my kid's picture, as I missed to take a photo with her with the lantern we made (which has been already destroyed by her!!)?  I tried to send an e-mail from the site but it asked to send friend request, which I submitted.

thanks!

Yes, I would like one of mine too, if that is ok. These are lovely shots, and this is such a great event! Well done for organising.

Loving the Pikachu lantern - that's absolutely brilliant!  So creative.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service