Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

my friend who fosters cats has four 7week old kittens looking for loving responsible homes, in about 2-3weeks so bare that in mind if looking for lovely house trained indoor or  out door kitten

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

posting photos would maximise your chances of someone wanting them!! good luck, I hope they find good homes.

If you got a black one I may be interested!
Ooo I wish I could have one but BigBoy wouldn't be pleased :-/

ha ha lauren, dont think Paulette will let you do that to big boy either- I  quite wanted one but she also told me I couldnt do that to my Boy as he would have it for dinner

pictures to follow in a  bit

If you put some photos up I will tweet them and ask my friends. I think I might have to go and visit them though, even if I can't take them home :)

Hi, we are keen to see a little picture as we are interested in welcoming a new addition to our family!

ok, sorry pre empting things  a bit, as i dont want her to get them and get too attached

Im off on holiday, will post some pics in 10days when I get back

Hi
I would be interested.

Hi, I have friends who are looking for a new kitten at the moment so would definitely be interested. Is it possible for them to go and see the kittens?

We would like one, please send me a private message when you can.

thanks.

Ok so kittens now wth Foster mum.either 3 or 4 of them and their mum although Not sure If she islooking for home But she will be neutered before whatever
My friend wants to keep them for 2_utill try to Post Photos and more Details next Sun.m oron when i get Back

RRemember kittens maybe cute But its a bit like having à baby in thé house. They need company.stimulation and lots Live and patience to begin with. So going out and leaving them all Day is far from ideal.hopefully Im stating the obvious

ok so 3 kittens, about 7weeks old now just been weened off mum, although still feeding a bit, toilet trained as you can see from the photo, totally gorgeous- ready for rehoming in about 2weeks

1 black and white

1tabby and black

1 tabby and white

remember it will be a bit of a financial outlay to begin with as they will all need their injections, neuturing and microchipping

but they are totally gorgeous- not sure what gender

but call/text me or message me 07765882219

genuine callers only, my friend is quite poorly at the mo so she doesnt want people visiting who just want to see cute kittens

Attachments:

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service