Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

In October the Friends of Railway Fields and TCV will be celebrating our on-going Family Wildlife Arts sessions. These are held on the last Saturday of each month, where the site is open for those who wish to do conservation work; those who wish to simply visit the site; those who wish to get involved with activities such as nature journal binding, land art, drawing mini beasts or painting with natural materials. We will be holding an outside exhibition of photographs taken by Silvia Storchi and Lizzy Nazer recording local families engaging with their local environment through art and displaying some of the work created.

We would also like to ask others who have visited the site and been inspired by the beautiful surroundings to submit their photos or works of art. We will display them outside, amongst the trees.

So if you have an art project up your sleeve or half finished now would be the time to work on it. If you have photos that you would like to share or a painting or poem we would love to involve your work in the exhibition. As mentioned the work will be outside and exposed to the elements so if you have something particularly delicate to share, please take a photo or a print of it or something similar. We will try our upmost to ensure that no art work is damaged but we will not be able to guarantee that nothing will happen to it.

Please do not drop art work into the Railway Fields Office yet, we want to make sure that your art work is looked after and then displayed properly. We will be in contact and make clear through our publicity when and how to submit your work.

As well as the exhibition we will also be serving tea and selling pieces of cake. Other possible activities are to be confirmed closer to the time.

If you have questions please email l.nazer@tcv.org.uk

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This seems like a lovely idea. I've got lots of photos of Railway Fields in all seasons, most of which I've turned into blog posts here

That's really nice Liz, watch this space I will be back on here with more details on submitting photos.

Thanks

Lizzy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service