Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Just a reminder for people that the Hornsey, Crouch End and Stroud Green Assembly is at 7.30pm at the Hornsey Library this Thursday. The Library car park is availabe to residents attending. Items on agenda include Proposed Network rail maintenance Depot at Hornsey sidings (overlooking New River estate and different to the cleaning sheds at Wightman Rd); Bus Services; Council Budgets (presented by Cllr Claire Kober - an opportunity to question priorities such as closing ALL older peoples homes/lunch clubs in the borough); NHS Haringey.

An opportunity to have your say and hopefully influence decisions that affect us all.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Claire Kober is going to have to move quick as she is scheduled to be at the Harringay and St Ann's AA on the same night!

Interesting! In my experience such people normally spend the whole evening at these events but she is actually  scheduled to deliver her 2011 Budget speech and take questions from 8.30 onwards so i suppose she could "do" your area earleir. But as these things tend not to start until 7.30 she will be cutting it very fine indeed.

or someone has cocked up and double booked her. i'll let you know if/when she appears in Hornsey.

also what is said about budgets as that will surely be general to whole borough rather than just Hornsey area? Unless they plan to close Hornsey N8 area down?

Ah, i see from website about tonoght's meetings she is 2nd on your agenda (so about 7.45ish) and 4th on ours, which generally overruns a bit. not sure what happens if the traffic is bad.
O Ye of little faith! Know ye not that the Divine Claire is a dea ex machina laborali, omniscient, omnipresent with the permanent gift of tri-location: 7 Sisters/Muesli Hill/Civic Centre? Why should Strouch End/Harringanns be beyond her omnipotence? 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service