Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I have again asked for some enforcement action by the council against HGVs using Wightman Road and the ladder roads.

I am pleased to say that I have just had an email from the Parking Infrastructure Manager to say that they will be carrying out some enforcement this week between 7am and 8.30am.

Lets hope it starts to send a message to the companies that they lorries belong to.

Tags for Forum Posts: 7.5t, hgv, traffic

Views: 8663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, there are at least a half dozen of them up at Manor House every morning nicking cyclists.

Where are they accessing? I see many lorries (not just Jewson) using Burgoyne to access Green Lanes via Wightman. But they are not accessing Burgoyne. How can they claim access in these cases? We may as well be done with it and declare the ladder a motorway.

Karen - Where would a static camera go ? 

As discussed at the meeting the only real deterrent is a width restriction with a fixed camera as nearly every other borough in the near vicinity seems to be capable of installing.

I am going to put this out there once again.  Do people want to meet up again?

I am happy to organise something in the New Year if there is enough interest.

This thread seems to be active for a few days and then dies off again for months.

I really feel that as individuals we will achieve nothing but as a community we have more of a chance.

Yes, let's have another meeting.

In favour, sorry that I couldn't make the last one.

yes, I think am meeting is in order

any update about the meeting?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service