Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Haringey produce top three results in London for referendum, together with Lambeth and neibouring Hackney.

Not surprisingly we also voted for proportional representation, so we take heart that we live in a progressive borough.

Sadly this wasn't enough to counterbalance the vote in the rest of England and Wales.

Views: 1128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you say that again...thanks for the mention, I'll put you on my Green Party New Years card list. I'd love the opportunity to work with you, serving Harringay.
Call me Matt, Hugh can you get rid of the Matthew bit, I'm Matt now.
South Harringay was over a thousand for it's turnout, any figures for North Harringay, anyone else concur?
I just wanted to qualify this.

He is clearly refering to turn-out by polling district. Matthew, you can get your confirmation through Electoral Services at Haringey Council.

I'll be sure to.

Had Remain won, I would have been the Conservative candidate for the forthcoming Harringay by-election. As of this morning, I resigned my membership of the party. I still have total respect for David Cameron. Jeremy Corbyn failed to lead or inspire his own voters (mainly in the North). He must go too.

Jeremy Corbyn may be a bit of geography teacher who isn't up for the top job but he didn't imperil Europe and the United Kingdom by risking everything on the turn of a referendum hat just to keep the right of his party happy.

You Tories effed up BIG TIME.

I would quietly pretend you never had anything to do with them ever again if I were you.
Heath took us in, and Cameron took us out with a massive own goal. He wants to captain the ship, but as we all know he rocked the boat. A week is a long time in politics as they say, so maybe a miracle will happen between now and his party's convention, in October.
I hope you return wiser and equally progressive, Adele said it all last night at Glastonbury, 'You know, we've got to look out for each other now...' we all breathe the same air.

Defrag and rest after what has been a gruelling month for everyone, the fight has only just begun.

Keep your efforts sustainable, the little things will lead you back to serve the community again. Europe has within itself the ability to come to our aid in our hour of need. Emails now may bring those who share that hope of Europe together again.

Who it this message aimed at?

Everyone on HoL?

One and all

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service