Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Do let Stuart McNamara know your thoughts on the situation, the more people who get in contact the more pressure there will be to sort out this mess:

Correspondence address:   

225 High Road 
Wood Green
London
N22 8HQ

Bus. phone:  020 8489 2687 (office) 

Email:  stuart.mcnamara@haringey.gov.uk

Tags for Forum Posts: road, wightman

Views: 2826

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hmmm. You were encouraging people to complain and *apply pressure* really though- let's call a spade a spade. 

Out of interest- what were you going to complain about? 

Harry, you're a little behind the times on this. The traffic has now settled back into a normal flow. I've been out the last three days/nights to have a look at both ends of Wightman and spoken to drivers who use Hornsey High St, who have noticed things have dramatically improved. 

I can loan you a bicycle for that journey.

You carry a chest of drawers with you everywhere you go?

That is absolutely bloody hilarious. Just about sums everything up.

oh dear... nearly had a *little bit of wee* incident watching that one and cackling away..

Did you choose to go via Turnpike Lane or by Finsbury Park? The latter looked OK.

Must admit some of the responses to this thread with accusations of bullying seem to be doing exactly that? Everyone has the right to a point of view on this issue and a fundamental right to hold local authorities to account for the decisions that they make. I think a lot of the time people (me included) do not voice concerns either because they can't be bothered or don't know how to, so was quite please to see some contact details above.

Harry, what would you normally do (assuming you work over in Crouch End)? Go via Hornsey, Wightman Rd then cut down Burgoyne Rd or just turn left into Endymion? Or is the way you took last night your normal route?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service