Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Government Petition Website: EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

Views: 4524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! nearly 800,000 signatures! This petition is really gaining momentum 

Your signature will only count if you click he confirmation email that gets sent to you. My confirmation email went to my junk so if anyone has signed this petition and not received a confirmation email as of yet please check your junk mail 

Good point, it's double opt-in. Which probably suggests the actual result is higher.

I signed it yesterday, it was 926,543 when I looked 5 minutes ago, now it's 941,050.

I'm a bit surprised Tottenham doesn't have more signatures - but then it's not a competition.

Competition or not, it's still beating the 'Stow ;)

Lovely bit of data visualisation there.

The Irish ended up having a second ref on a EU constitutional matter turning 'no' around to 'yes'.

This ref is now no.1 news item on the beeb website

Of course the promise of £350 million a week for the NHS was a lie and they are already back peddling on this cast iron promise which persuaded many to vote for Brexit. A petition below 'Keep the promise of £35 million for our NHS

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/nhs-350m-promise?utm_me...

It would appear from the map on the site that Hornsey and Wood Green is the constituency with the greatest number of signed-up petitioners. At 14.10hrs Saturday 25th -c.8,600. National total so far 1,400,000+

And Tottenham has 4,700 - less that some boroughs with a Conservative MP. But that quite possibly is due to other reasons.

I meant constituencies not boroughs (whoops!)

It's got over 2 million signatories now. Hornsey & WG has over 12,000 and Tottenham approximately half that.

We should also all be lobbying David Lammy to act on our behalf in parliament. I was impressed how much Harringay had voted to stay - he needs to represent our views!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service