Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I really need to have my highlights re-done. I usually go home (Newcastle) to the person who has been doing my hair since I was 14 but don't have time at the moment. Any recommendations?

Tags for Forum Posts: hairdresser

Views: 2657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is all music to my ears that there is indeed such a good hairdresser nearby who can look after us post Mel, who  is a hard act to follow. Lots of positive reviews here about Ali. I'll go there next time I need my hair sorting out!  But he might be getting very busy indeed by the sound of it! Thanks folks 

My lovely hairdresser, Marta, has just set her self up on her own. She is just over the railway at Hornsey at Aggasi Hair and Beauty, 73 Tottenham Lane, London N8 9BE, telephone 07720 858881. She is fantastic and has been cutting my hair for a couple of years. It would be great to get everyone to support her new business and see it grow.

Following Karen's recommendation, I tried out the Aggassi salon  this week - yes Marta is excellent and I'm fussy! I definitely recommend her too, I'm hooked. Her salon is lovely. I had been struggling to find somewhere after Vintage closed.

Ruth - I know you're missing Mel too, but you would really like Marta!

hi Justine and others

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll certainly try out Marta at the Aggassi salon when I next need a cut and highlights! Mel did a real good job the last time I went (the final day of Vintage Hair) so I'm ok for a bit. I'll look forward to going to Marta when the time comes! Good that we have alternatives. If my hair isnt looking good, then I'm not feeling good! 

hi there

I went to Marta today and I'm very happy. It's a lovely salon, very fresh and bright and she's a lovely person as well as hairdresser!

I'm very happy to have found someone in the locality. Full recommend Marta at Aggassi's for anyone seeking a good hairdresser. 

Ruth, I'm glad it went well with Marta, I knew you'd like her!

For anyone out there interested, Marta asked me to let people know that the best tel number to call for appointments is her salon tel no 0203 581 7441.

It appears that Marta has left the salon. I think the Aggassi salon is going to continue with a different stylist, maybe even a former colleague of Marta's. The salon tel no is 0203 581 7441. So if anyone goes there, let me know if any good.

Otherwise, any recommendations for hairdressers?

oh dear, just when I thought we were sorted... back to the drawing board. 

Ali at Eva salon, he is the owner. Make sure you specifically ask for him - I haven't had one of the others do mine so I can't comment on their results but I always ask for Ali and he is brilliant. If you go tell him I recommended you :) 020 8800 7053

Thanks Lauren, I'll drop by there when I need a hair-do. 

Good news. Marta is back!

Ah! That's good. I'll be needing her in a few weeks. THanks Justine for the update. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service