Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

There is currently a ginger cat wandering around on Vale Road meowing. It has been doing so all afternoon. I haven't been able to get a photo because every time I go out to have a look it jumps into someones back garden. It is still meowing though. I have post in a 'lost and found' lost cat thread, but if anyone knows who's cat this might be do get into contact.

Views: 549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know. Click on the date in her tweet above and you'll go to her Twitter account.

I can see the individual twitter post but when I go to her profile the post is no where to be seen and there's no other posts about a missing cat so i'm none the wiser!

Click on Tweets & Replies. You'll see the post.

Okay i've done that and i'm still none the wiser....it looks like her tweet was in response to a @harringayonline post...do we know what their post was??

Imogen, you're on @harringayonline. Any new post on here gets automatically tweeted out. She was responding to the tweet the pst generated when you posted it.

Okay I had no idea any new post on here gets tweeted by @harringay online, with that knowledge in hand this all makes sense now, thank you Hugh! I will send her a message on twitter!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service