Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Generic ink jet cartridges for Epson Stylus SX 215 (The cheetah serie)

I bought some generic cartridges from Paul's stationery to save money as recommended by others who use these. But my printer just wont recognise them! Snobby thing that it is.

So, anyone out there who can use them? 

still in packet unopened are 2 yellow, 1 cyan and 2 magenta

open but not used- 1 black and 1 magenta

been in printer but rejected... 1 yellow, 1 cyna and 1 magenta

These are part of the cheetah series so may fit different printers. I want to get rid of the lot of them together and asking for ten quid which I shall donate to Crisis at Christmas.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had exactly the same thing with my HP the other day. The printer manufacturers are just programming them now so that they wont take compatibles.

Mind, up on the Tottenham Hale Retail park there is a print shop that sells originals very cheaply indeed.

Thanks for that tip. Odd thing is that I used to be able to bypass this problem but now I cant. Damn annoying. I get through a lot of cartridges cus work at home and it's dear. probably cheaper to buy a new printer! 

Argos arent to bad... but still. So much for capitalism, free choice and competition eh?

Its in the top right hand corner just past Comet. My HP colour one was only £12.50 in their as opposed to up to £24.00 elsewhere.

Take them back as not fit for purpose.

Doubt they would take them back and probably the postage wouldnt be worth it! I used to be able to use these ones but not now for some reason. It's all a conspiracy. 

They took mine back without question.  

oh right... might give it a go then. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service