Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Fantastic customer service at Finsbury Cycles. Probably the best I have experienced in London. Go there and buy something. They've had a lean winter and need the business.

They also sell mini micro scooters.

Tags for Forum Posts: cycle repair

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I agree - best cycle service in the area - unpretentious which is an achievement given the number of Nathan Barley types on bikes these days

Whereabouts is it? Will try and pop in... and on the issue of micro scooters, do they sell spare parts? We've got a seized rear wheel on one of ours, think it needs a replacement bearing - think they'd be able to help with that?

I refurbed my neighbours bike for my son, I got brake cables, pads and new kiddy brake levers at Finsbury Cycles, very helpful, they through in some decals which made an old bike look crisp again.

i was reluctant to use then for a few years as the owner used to have a shop in camden which messed up my old bike and cost me load of money

But I have gone back to use the for the last 2y on a reg basis and cant fault them, always very helpful, quick, great to fit in with us regular cyclists who cant leave their bikes with them for more than a couple of hours

so i rely on them totally and they are great

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service