Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Still struggling with adding posts in the right place, so will try to do this here. Just to let you know of this very local meeting - if you have been moved/horrified/ by events in Gaza. 

Tags for Forum Posts: meeting

Views: 1242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well perhaps Philip can tell us how many Jews actually attended the meeting. I wasn't there so have no idea.

It amuses me that people are disparaging about what they call  that 'do something itch'

if there is a do something itch it is probably the part of humanity that shouts and acts about injustice and bombardment in the world and in this case Palestine

Cynicism isn'

t really very helpful.   

It amuses me that people are disparaging about what they call  that 'do something itch'

if there is a do something itch it is probably the part of humanity that shouts and acts about injustice and bombardment in the world and in this case Palestine

Cynicism isn'

t really very helpful.   

I know this mosque and I think loads of Jews from Stamford Hill would be very comfortable attending the mosque 

Well, Philip can tell us on Friday morning how many were there.

I know this mosque and I think loads of Jews from Stamford Hill would be very comfortable attending the mosque 

I wonder what sort of person doesn't care how many die? 

John D. The meeting is this Thursday, 31st July.

As a long standing atheist I can honestly say this mosque is the most open inclusive and community minded I have ever had dealings with.

I've noticed a very interesting thing - whenever Palestine comes up it is extraodinary how people want to talk about something else!! Anything else. Gaza is going on now but the whole situation has gone on for 60 years and still represents the gross injustice of the original Balfour.  

I've noticed a very interesting thing - whenever Palestine comes up it is extraodinary how people want to talk about something else!! Anything else. Gaza is going on now but the whole situation has gone on for 60 years and still represents the gross injustice of the original Balfour.  

I find it extraordinary how many people become infuriated by Palestinians suffering at the hands of Israelis but seem mildly indifferent when they suffer in their hundreds of thousands at the hands of Syrians. Syria's latest death toll is 700 in the last TWO DAYS, where is their emergency meeting?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service