Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I have recently moved into fairfax road and yesterday recived a letter regarding the proposed development on Effingham road. The development is at the end of my Garden and judging from the plans the third house will look straight into my bathroom.

I think the plans actually look quite good but just wondered what the general opinion on this development was now the plans have been sent out.

Tags for Forum Posts: r/o 97-103 effingham road

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you know Haringey's planning application reference number for this development? I'd be interested to take a look at the proposals and can't seem to find it on their application search function.

In Wandsworth you MUST use frosted glass in your bathroom. They are all perverts south of the river so this is probably very wise.

We've put an offer in on a house on Effingham, but haven't heard of the development. Do you have any more info that I can have please? Thanks very much!

More here - it's pretty small scale infill type development.

Thanks, but can anyone actually point me to the application itself? There seems to be a lot of previous chat about the pros and cons, but it would be useful to actually see the planning application. Anyone know the reference number?

Welcome to Effingham. When are you joining us?

It's a positive development - at least compared to what we had to fight hard to beat off, which was a planned breaker's yard/garage/workshop! The space is the one behind a large gate on the other side from the Medlock entrance and just up a little bit going towards Wightman. Currently occupied by abandoned garages. The only issue to watch for I suspect (if you've put an offer in down that end) is parking and whether the residents of the new development are going to have to park on the street, or whether the development will have enough parking for them.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service