Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Congratulations to Charlie Perdios and the team at Anthony Pepe for their success in the recent Negotiator awards. 

With 360 entries from agencies around the country, this year awards were given in 29 categories. Anthony Pepe were chosen by the judges as London Agency of the Year.

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hugh. Does the same congratulations extend to the obnoxiously large commercial property 'For Sale' sign outside the shop on the newly created extra wide bit at the bottom of the road outside the AP office that I saw last night? I really hope that is not expected to be a permanent arrangement... They are bad enough when stuck endlessly to buildings, and worse when desecrating a public footpath!

We were as surprised as you to find the board outside the office on Friday morning. A builder thought he would be helpful and leave it outside our office. It was removed by our contractor after a few hours. The last thing we would want to do is desecrate our lovely new pavement !

Hello Charlie. Thanks for the feedback, I have not made it that far up GL for a few days so when I saw it I was a bit surprised. Fair play for shifting it so quick.

I have a bug bear about public spaces being taken over for advertising (the numerous telephone boxes being a case in point- for example when the one by the post office became a Liptons bottle recently), so I was a bit surprised when I saw a giant sign sat there.

It's a shame they have business arrangements with Manor Properties.

Comment edited by site admin to bring it within our house rules.

MP is one of our Landlords and over the last few years we have rented their stock to professionals and ensured the properties are of a high standard whilst doing so. This has only been beneficial to the area and the community in our opinion.

Can you ask Manor Properties to remove their old signs? They are not beneficial to either area or the community. I have asked them but they prefer to hang up the phone. Perhaps as a business who works closely with them they might be more forthcoming to your request?
If you tell me the address I can pass the message to them
Having lived in one of these properties and having dealt with the appalling way they treat their tenants, I am inclined to disagree.
I'm sorry to hear that Cat, unfortunately I have no control over their staff . Please email me any issues and I will be happy to speak to them on your behalf . Charlie@anthonypepe.com

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service