Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great. Thanks for that. If you'd like to be added to the central list of cat sitters the best was is to make me one of your contacts and then we can swap details.

Have a good weekend.

Bridget

I would be really interested in joining the group.

I live in Mattison Road and have 3 cats who are all really affectionate. One of them is blind and deaf - but he's amazingly independent; he is the brown cat in my profile picture. I would appreciate any advice on how to join.

Thanks!

Welcome on board! We already have a member who lives in Mattison Rd and another who has a deaf cat so I'm sure there'll be a queue of folk wanting to cat sit! I am sending you a request to be one of my connections. If you reply to that you can then let me know your house number and email address without everyone in HoL knowing. I'll then add you to the contact list so that you can get in touch with us all by email.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Best wishes,

Bridget

Hello, could I join this group too please? We have two cats and live on Albert Road in Stroud Green.

Thanks,

Lil

Welcome on board! I am sending you a request to be one of my connections. If you reply to that you can then let me know your house number and email address without everyone in HoL knowing. I'll then add you to the contact list so that you can get in touch with us all by email.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Best wishes,

Bridget

Hi Bridget

My cat Mrs B needs a new home. Unfortunately we have moved and our new place isn't at all suitable for her (lack of space, no suitable place for cat flap, alarm system problems). I would really like to rehouse her with a cat lover. She is a white moggy, eight years old and a great mouser. These days she likes to sleep a lot and loves to be stroked and cuddled. She is fully house-trained. Do you know anyone who might be able to care for her? Thanks so much. Anna

I'm afraid I don't know of anyone. Perhaps a local vet might know of someone who has just lost (through age - not by mistake!) theirs and would be glad of a replacement.

Thanks Bridget. Good idea.

Hi Anna,

I have a colleague at work who really wants a cat. Is Mrs' B used to dogs?  He has 2 springer spaniels who are used to cats. He also has 2 young children who have grown up with animals. Please let me know if you think she might be happy in this environment,

Many thanks

Fenella

Hi Bridget

We have recently acquired two ginger kittens but are going away for a few days in the middle of May and so will more than likely need someone to come in and check on/play with the little mites.  I would be more than happy to join the group and return the favour when possible.  We are living in New River Village, Chadwell Lane.  Maybe you have members in that area?

Thanks

T

Hi, what a good idea! I live locally and have 2 cats. Can I join this group? Emma

Of course you can. I'm going to update the contacts list  tomorrow and I'll add you when I have some details. I will invite you to be a HoL contact of mine and then you can send me your details (address, telephone no., email address & names of cats) without the whole of the area knowing! Then I can copy you into everything and you will have everyone's details.

Welcome on board

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service