Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

A car exploded on corner of Stanhope Gdns/ Green lanes about 3.50pm. Really hope none hurt but didn't see ambulance,  just firemen. Think it was electric fault with car. Since then no internet or landline. BT say will be fixed by Weds. That's not good for all us working at home. Anyone else having this problem?

Views: 5446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting, thank you Michael.

I think as the damage was not their fault, it might be hard to get any compensation. Though they haven't appeared to have been doing much the past 3 days. 

Has anyone got any good news this morning? Still no signal down here on the Gardens.

No good news and still none working down there. Thus is really frustrating. 

Also just had Plusnet confirming that they don't offer min-hubs in this situation....

And just checked on fault tracker, they are  now saying Friday. That's a whole week without any service. 

Hell's teeth.

Not good news, I'm afraid. Our provider, Talk Talk, said OpenReach would be working on it on the 14th, and claimed it would be fixed on 15th. Which is a very, very long time with no internet. I tried to impress on them how difficult this was, and then they promised to call me back, but no one has

Not good - and I wonder if it can really be fixed with 2 days working. Looking at the photo, it seems like there are well over 250 individual units (household lines?) on the RHS, assuming they are all in use. How long does it take to re-wire all of these?

Oh no, that's terrible. I'm not the only one who needs to have internet for my work. I'm falling behind badly as sure you all are.

Though plusnet texted me tonight and said it would be fixed on Friday - so more confusion, which makes it hard to believe any date.

Has anyone tried haranguing BT over the phone recently? We got through on Friday night but it wasn't a particularly useful conversation. Should we have another go?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service