Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Should I share this with the world?

The carrot cake from Paprika is divine...serves me right if there's none left next time I go.

What's your baked pleasure from Harringay? What little treat do you grab for elevenses?

Tags for Forum Posts: elevenses, let them eat cake

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you got any more info on Bubbles cupcakes P M ? We don't seem to have anything on them on the site. Is this page on FB theirs?

Hi,

i met the 2 girls at the wedding show and spoke to them for a bit, they both live in Harringay, i dont think they have a website yet but they have a facebook page

i cant paste the link but if you type bubbles cupcakes in to google its the first link that comes up and their contact info is there.

they work from their kitchen premises in harringay i believe, and cater for any event -parties big or small, weddings etc and they will work with any theme or idea you have. they done some really funky mad hatter tea party themed ones for my sister and everyone went crazy over them!

Sorry Liz - i just noticed the link you posted - yes thats them! and the cakes in the profile pic are the ones i ordered for my sister! dont know if you can see the lollipop looking things in the background? they are cakes on a stick....oh they are divine, i feel to put another order in now!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service