Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi guys, after a long work, we are finally opening our doors to custers on the 29th Friday. The opening time will be 6:00pm. We have really tried to do our best to bring you a unique venue bar and boutique burgers and we hope that all haringay residents will enjoy the atmosphere what we have tried to creat. So come along Friday 29th and join inn with the fun. We have live music, great selection of drinks and finally but not least good mood food Burgers:)

Tags for Forum Posts: bun & bar

Views: 2352

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Lona
We have a 2 vegetarian burgers on our menu. The portebello mushroom burger meal is the same price as the b&b cheese burger meal. However the the b&b vegi burger is slightly more expensive because of the work it requires to make the patty and ingredients used. The vegi patty is made by our chefs on site using 14 different ingredients.

...it's well worth it, too . Tried this one last night, very good and unlike anything else I've had in London. 

I'll definiately be trying it out - sounds delish- 14 ingredients...amazing! See you Thursday Bun&bar!!

Yay! Hopefully we can add you to the list of local places my vegetarian is happy to eat at :)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service