Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Blog Website Set up to Generate Support Comments for Hampden Road Plans

I'm not once for conspiracy theories, but I do have to admit to being somewhat suspicious about a sudden flurry of comments in support of Fairview's development plans at Hampden Road.  All were generated by a form on a mysteriously sparse one page Wordpress website - fairviewhampdenroad.wordpress.com - screenshot below, lest the site should disappear.

Of the seven comments, three were from Lausanne, three from Frobisher and one from Wightman. (All are attached below as a single document)

All seven support comments show clearly that they originated from this Wordpress website. (Incidentally, they also all appear to come from the email address of someone called James Argles, But I believe that he is just the council officer in the panning team who printed the submissions for posting on the planning website).

Whoever orchestrated these support comments may just be a passionate local pro-housing type, or they may not. It may be they just want to give me and or HoL a bloody nose because they strongly disagree with what I've written.  Whatever the truth of the matter, it's an unusual cluster of comments to find on a planning application, unusual enough to make one wonder.

Should you want to have your own say for or against this application, there's more info here.

Tags for Forum Posts: hampden road, hampden road development

Views: 1977

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update to this story posted here.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service