Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hey all, I'm quite attracted to the new development of peer to peer digital currencies. This year bit coin has risen in value by 100x and the winklevoss brothers think it has another 100 x to go.

Lite coin was made by one of the google guys and will 'print' four times as much currency than bit coin, uses slightly more advanced code and is marketed as the 'silver' to the bit coin 'gold' and has lots to go to catch up with the bit coin price relatively so some think offer an incredible investment.

Bit coin cashpoints have been rolled out in Canada. Lite coins will be supported by more platforms in the coming months.

Anyone temped ? Bit coins are almost at. $500 each. Lite coins are around $5. It's essentially just computer code that can very easily and cheaply sent around the world. You can also mine the coins by letting your computer be used to support the currency and earn coins whilst doing it.

You can buy from ebay easily enough or lots of other peer exchanges.

Also you can buy tiny fractions of a bit coin which comes as a card with a QR code. Thought it would make a pretty cool Christmas present ....

Views: 1146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would anybody like to invest in my dotcom ?

And on the flip side, second only the rape of the Central Bank of Iraq by Messer's Hussein (Senior and Sons- at $1bn in 2003), one of the world's largest robberies at an estimated $500m not yet a week ago.

I admire your tenacity with this FPR, and I see some logic in your argument as to Bit Coin's potential as an alternative currency as part of a process of attempting to change the global economic order, but if you are going to post like this, you have to be balanced! This is dangerous stuff from an investment perspective; where you do not know who you are selling to or buying from, where money from drugs, illegal gambling, arms smuggling human trafficking and forced prostitution is easily laundered- heck, there are so many ways you can be scammed. As Phil K pointed out, there is a reason financial regulation exists!

Keep arguing about the alternatives to the current monetary system and not Bit Coin's prospects as a get rich poor scheme and you might find a lot of folks who agree with you,

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service