Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I came across this  whilst trying to find out what happened to the Khan Bros shop on Queen's Parade which has been taken over by new owners (I had no idea, I was in there 2 days before it closed down and have been a regular for emergency supplies of bread/milk/wine etc for years).

I also discovered that the fried chicken shop next door to Rainbow is up for sale too.

I'm surprised than B&B is up for sale after only a year.  To quote the owners

"we are the largest family owned, independent organic store in Harringay"

(not difficult tbh)

Views: 4409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Business as usual mate, unless ofcourse there are circumstances which force us to sell up which then we will inform everyone and explain why.. but for now its business as usual..

That's good to hear. 

The thing that puts me off going there for coffee is people smoking outside at the tables. This is, in effect, a health food shop.....so people sitting having a fag with their coffee is completely weird and off putting. Other than that it's a really handy shop. 

Hi Iona, 

I know we are a health food shop but unfortunately it is very difficult to control everybody who visits the shop/cafe. We can only apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your constructive feedback.

Perhaps you could have a smoking area outside with ashtrays away from the door, and a non smoking bit? Personally, I don't really understand what's weird about people smoking and drinking coffee, but perhaps I'm missing something.
Agree! It's weird and off-putting. My guess is they get a lot of customers who want to sit and smoke and drink coffee so the conflict of interests probably doesn't bother them as it makes them look busy!
Weird like watching someone smoking while riding their bike. Never understood that one either.
Hi Jessica, what people say about us doesnt really concern us to be honest, unless of course its feedback. If we made a decision to sell the business, a post on HOL wouldnt stop us from doing so. So however strange it seems to you, we are not selling the business...
I love the shop, always buy stuff when I am passing by

Been there a few times, keep up the good work,  more power to your elbow, we need places like this

We thank you guys for the feedback! Much appreciated..

I also would like to say I like your space, nice and airy, and try to stop by and buy something from the shop area whenever I walk past.

Thanks a million!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service