Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Amit's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes please! "

Amit replied Jul 2 to Computer Monitor Freeeee!!!

4 Jul 5
Reply by Lynn Davidoff

"Thanks for these links! This really stood out to me: "assemblies can illuminate wher…"

Amit replied May 30 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

41 Jun 7
Reply by Annabel Gregory

"Hi Alan, see above. If your (and Annabel's?) problem is that politicians are more 't…"

Amit replied May 30 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

41 Jun 7
Reply by Annabel Gregory

"Thanks Alan, I don't disagree that the current system is not optimal (despite the ve…"

41 Jun 7
Reply by Annabel Gregory

"Forgive me ignorance but why would the costs be different locally vs nationally? (Ac…"

41 Jun 7
Reply by Annabel Gregory

"Thanks Annabel - really appreciate the time you've taken to get back to me.  From re…"

Amit replied May 28 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

41 Jun 7
Reply by Annabel Gregory

"Perhaps I'm missing something but it's not clear to me what the issue is that citize…"

Amit replied May 27 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

41 Jun 7
Reply by Annabel Gregory

"Bit ladder-centric of you Hugh! You've got the whole of the Gardens in there! And a…"

Amit replied May 9 to Green Lanes heading South, nice and sunny today.

9 May 18
Reply by tim p

"There's quite a strong after market for old tapes... You might want to keep them!"

Amit replied May 3 to Unopened/unused CDs and tape cassettes - free

4 May 7
Reply by Helen M

"Well, now that all the excitement has died down, can we get on to the very serious m…"

Amit replied Feb 16 to Suffragettes Deal Fatal Blow to London's Goblin

30 Feb 21
Reply by Gordon Farcas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service