Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I saw a flyer at the top of our road for a Jumble trail in July - how do I sign up?

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try either the search box at the top right of every page - or more effective is the Google one bottom left of the home page. In this case both will give you the answer to your question.

Found it. Sounds like a great idea - be nice to promote it again on HoL as many people may not have heard of it yet. This is the Facebook page where you sign up.

We are. We contacted them and invited them to publicise it. It's had a couple of posts and an event listing. You've just raised the flag again. We'll leave the rest to them. They are of course welcome to use HoL as they see fit.

looking forward to this.

I'm going to do it - looks great! Well done to the organiser..also the more the merrier as it clearly works better with more people involved. 

Yes there are only a couple down this end of the ladder (Umfreville) which makes me think people might not venture up this way.

We are having a stall for this on Pemberton Rd near the school. My partner Alan makes little wooden bee and bug houses with green roofs and planters, window boxes etc. there will also be some plants and some of my cakes :)
Attachments:

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service