Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

From the Dog's trust blog

Tags for Forum Posts: dog ownership, dogs

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I guess the new Canine Currency's mission statement will be: 'IN DOG WE TRUST' ?
I truly buy into this. Definitely Wo(man's) best friend. Having been brought up in a home with dogs (and many more pets!) and knowing family and friends who own dogs I've experienced the joy and value of pets first hand, however the reality for us having a dog in a two bedroom flat is unfortunately an unrealistic one. Oh woe is us! :o(
This is so true. Dogs are wonderful. I've grown up with dogs too (and horses, rabbits, budgies..), and I really miss having one around. That said, cats are pretty cool too, and have loads of benefits, they can help overcome depression, apparently.
Well thank goodness those boffins in academia have finally done some research on this important issue! Otherwise we would never have known that a) caring for a pet can be relaxing and enjoyable, and b) doing some exercise can be good for your health.
I think everyone suffering from any mental or physical illness should go out and get a dog immediately!
unless you're allergic to cats and dogs and horses then its not so good for you health. I'd love to have a cat or a dog but would end up in casualty..
Danzigger, a lot of people do not know this. Obvious as it may seem to you and me. Have a look around you.. :D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service