Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Mural Painting at South Harringay Infant and Nursery School, 11th October 2008

Next time you are walking down Mattison Road, you may notice something different about the playground. On a beautiful Autumn day, in the warm sunshine, children and parents and staff of the SHINS PSA gathered to paint a mural with the theme of healthy living to make the school playground more beautiful, .
Well done and thank you to everyone who took part. It was a very special afternoon.

Here are some pictures of the results:
mural1

mural2

mural6

And one of me indulging my creative side

Thanks to Xanthe for the photo

more here

Tags for Forum Posts: South Harringay infant and nursery school

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many thanks to Haringey Council's 'Make The Difference' Fund which made the project possible. Also another thank you to everyone who attended for making it such a lovely afternoon. It was really great to have lots of families gathered together, and painting on a beautiful sunny afternoon - lots of fun for all!. This project shows how you can unite the whole school community of children, parents and carers and staff and produce something to be enjoyed into the future, it really will "make a difference" to our school.
The mural is beautiful and what a brilliant idea to put some colour and positivity into our lives. Some great photos Liz & Xanthe. I'll look out for this when I'm next down that way!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service