Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We would like your opinion on what issues you think we should be focusing on over the next few months.
If you have concerns about day-to-day crime and disorder issues please answer the four questions on the attached form.

Just post your answers and I`ll take them off the site and transfer them onto forms here in our office. No need to send the form back to us

Many thanks Glyn.

Views: 130

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this is an old chestnut for you Glyn, but there seems to have been a real increase in heavy lorries using Hewitt recently.
Any particular times or companies
There seem to be a couple around 6.30 AM. That's certainly a pattern. Then I've not really discerned any real pattern other than that, I'm afraid. I live at the top of the hill and have a high hedge. By the time I hear them, they've gone by and I can't see them through my hedge - not very helpful, eh.
Thanks Hugh. We`re getting forms filled a number of ways and the more people reply like yourself the clearer a picture becomes
Come on folks this is your chance to direct us to deal with what you think are the important issues by answering four simple questions.

1.What is the problem?

2.When is it happening?

3.Where is it happening?

4.Who is involved?
Give us a chance Glyn! You only posted 43 mins ago!

Are you able to help 'encourage' people to move rubbish out of their gardens? The last Community Volunteer meeting suggested that if there was a hard core problem you could go and talk to them? I don't mean for a few bin bags but for old mattresses and junk that have been there for a while. A couple of your PCSOs got a neighbour to clear up a mess the other day, the neighbour was out like a shot doing it.

Harringay Passage: real problem with dog fouling at the moment.
Sorry I just felt my original post had no passion and it`s so important to deal with what you all out in the community want so I thought I`d gee it up a little : D

If for example mattresses in front gardens became one of our three priorities we would HAVE to deal with them : )
Liz, on friday members of the GRA did a "walkabout"of the gardens with the enforcement officers from the council looking at builders waste and junk in front gardens maybe you could organise something similar
It is a good idea, Simon. I believe the LCSP did something not so long ago. I'll raise it at the next meeting. I've noticed (and photographed) a lot of fly tipping and bin bags on the Gardens at the GL end, recently, as well. There are 'hot spots' on Cavendish and Duckett too. Perhaps we can get the enforcement up to look at this (on both sides of Green Lanes) too, although knowing my luck it'll be a day when everyone behaves themselves...still I got pix.
one of the main hotspots is at the end of stanhope gardens where there are only houses on one side you get a lot of fly tipping against the fence of the railway line,i do report these on the coucil website but maybe fly tipping hot spots could be a task for Glyn?
A note of real urgency creeping in there, Glyn. Is Boris beginning to kick butt all over the place?
My ex wife used to say I didnt have a butt only a hinge : D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service