Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Tags for Forum Posts: finsbury_park_petrol_station

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not unsurprising given all the panic and angst over high fuel prices. Bet people living round there were delighted.
I cycled past it yesterday and was a bit bemused by men on the roof who seemed to be draping it in black camoflague stylee mesh. Suddenly everything is clear.

I used to live in the road opposite this petrol station; it doesn't take much for a bit of gridlock but frankly is NOTHING like as bad as what we get here most days.
I went past on my way to work - it was chaos, and in my mind an irresponsible stunt which more than anything affected bus users - no bus could get through for over an hour and a half
A wonderful farce. Now if we could convince Baldwins to anounce the giveaway of 20,000 prime sausages as an advertising/HoL stunt, maybe we could stop the traffic on Green Lanes for a morning .... sizzling.
The moronic game being advertised of mercenaries being paid in fuel seems pretty insulting to Venezuela and all my friends there. Now who am I beginning to sound like?
i wonder why they chose finsbury park of all places?
promoter probably lived around the corner & it's an independent garage, easier to persuade with such a gimmick, with no endless HQ mtgs needed

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service