Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Take a look at the story in the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal. They clearly missed the avatars on Harringay Online!

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read this story earlier. Sub text: rich people = attractive, poor people= ugly. I guess the wealthy of Crouch End and Muswell Hill must be pretty miffed that despite their millions, they don't make it to the top ten of gorgeousness.
Anyway the lovely Krystal is quoted as saying that Haringey men are 'real men not salon men'. Given the hairstyles displayed in some of the barber shops of Green lanes, I'm not surprised that Haringey men stay away from 'em, unless they are keen on a pompadour or a mullet.
ha ha!

they may have a point. its not often that i see anyone stunningly attractive on my travels down green lanes. and they're lucky they didnt use me as a sample as i would have brought the average down!

:D
Been in Green Lanes many years and the influx of some stunning East European women, who are `poor` and trying to better themselves, makes for very attractive scenery nowadays :)
Agreed but they're not the classical "beautiful people" that the article is talking about.
Rahman I agree!
Some of the sights up in Wood Green on a Saturday are truly frightening.
Oh this is just absolute bollocks!

Que the storm the Italian Vogue caused recently because it decided to feature mainly black & asian models. The question was, why has it taken so long.

I am always amazed how many stunning women I see around Wood Green & can't believe a modelling agency is not based within this borough.

Whoever commissioned this survey is a twat. He's obviously looking for publicity. Next he'll be part of some crap documentary on Channel 4.

Actually, if anyone can find this author's mugshot, post it up here and I'll buy you a drink. Bet he's not such a pretty boy.
To be fair I think they were measuring people's perceptions and not making actual judgements. Beware the slant that papers put on something to get people talking.
He's not so bad actually
Dr Viren Swami

You owe me a pint
Excellent! A pint is yours.

Wotz his name, Dr Smarmy.

So, how do we rate Viren for looks? Out of 10 (10 = funky hunky, 1 = troll).

I'm going for '2'.
Speaking as a lady, probably a 7 actually. Like I said, not bad at all.
Wot! All that Westminster networking Liz .... can have interesting affects. :)
Liz! 7? really! Haven't you noticed the neanderthalesque browbone? He gets a 4 from this end of Green Lanes
I come from east Anglia where most men have that shape head (its the hobbit influence). At least, he hasn't got a monobrow, like the men from my neck of the woods.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service