Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Newsletter

Views: 15

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As ever very concerned about the number of incidents associated with the betting shops ( I note one of the Billy Hill's has a broken plate glass window, disgruntled customer?) . I would like to see all betting shop doors onto Green Lanes kept closed at all times as the inside of these premises should not be visible to the curious eyes of the young ( my little one was half way through the door of one premises because as she pointed out the door was open and they have televisions on, TV=entertainment and she was very confused by my explanation that people weren't in there to watch entertaining programmes but to lose all their money!) and customers discouraged from hanging around at the front of the premises.
The William Hill's by Warham Road often has men outside it, blocking a pavement that is already narrow because of the bus stop.
If too many incidences of crime for an establishment are being recorded, can we get a review of their licences? After all the SNTs job is to safeguard local residents, not act as security for poorly run betting shops.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service