Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

From the council website:
The council has been notified that public sector unions will be taking industrial action on these two days, affecting council services.

The council apologises for any inconvenience caused by this strike action. Essential and emergency services will continue to be provided, by agreement with the unions, and normal services will be restored as soon as possible.
Refuse and recycling services
Most refuse collection scheduled for these two days will not take place. The following arrangements have been put in place:
Normal day of collection /Revised day of collection
Wednesday 16 July /Friday 18 July
Thursday 17 July /Saturday 19 July
Friday 18 July /Sunday 20 July

Recycling collections will be operating but certain collections may be affected. The council’s two Reuse & Recycling Centres in Hornsey and Tottenham will be open, and in addition the centres will open until 7pm on 18, 19 and 20 July for residents who need to dispose of waste urgently.

Street cleaning services will also be affected, with catch-up sweeping scheduled for 18, 19 and 20 July.

Tags for Forum Posts: strikes

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The nightmare begins...just been out on Green lanes and the bin bags, old fridges and various detritus are already building up. Only three more collections to be missed before the workers return.
Oh great, I'll have the rattling up my road at some ungodly hour on Sunday of all days.
I suppose it's better than nothing..

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service