Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Big thanks to everyone who helped to make the Ladder fete such a good afternoon out. The food was delicious, the music great, the salsa splendid and luckily the glorious weather meant lots of people popped by.
An especially big thanks to Adam and Matt for bringing it all together and getting everything and everyone where they were meant to be.

If you missed it, see you next year!

Tags for Forum Posts: ladder fete, open space, thank you

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes big up to the COFF for organising it. When the local news talked about the big free event in North London today and how it had gone off without a hitch, I was sure they were talking about the ladder summer fete. But apparently there was something happening in Finsbury Park as well.

Anyone for a Bar BQ next year?
we all had a great day and the food was delicious, thanks to everyone involved in organising it.
I'll second that. Thank you very much. You guys did a great job. Well done to you all and to the acts who came along. Roll on 2009.
Highlights of the day;

* food glorious food!
* look on Brian Haley's face as he walked in on the punk rock band :)
* Pedro doing his spontaneous sing along, Mexican style
* Zoe Attfield doing a Kate Nash number - well done Zoe!
* Raf doing his rock number, written & composed only the night before
* Helen & friend doing their comedy
* The yurt kids art tent
* Adam, almost winning that sack race :)
* Fantastic weather!!

400 people and two dogs came along (police say 302) for a most enjoyable day. Thank you to you all.
Thanks to Adam, Matt, Birdy and Liz who I imagine did the bulk of the work getting the tents set up and all the equipment etc. And thanks to God for the best weather we've had for weeks. The woman running the food tent did a great job didnt she? Plenty of plates and cutlery and the food was excellent. Thanks to Mike (mister Salsa) for the class it was great fun. My nephew is very proud of his certificate for 'winning' the sack race something Adam must be feeling very bitter about right now.. More of everything for next year I reckon.
Great event which was enjoyed by everyone.

We had the weather on our side which made for an even better fete.

Thanks for all the people who worked so hard to make it a success and thanks to everyone who came.

I must say a big "ta" to the ladies by the food tent, they worked so damn hard with all the washing up and controlling the kids not to eat ten cakes at once.

I was sparko at 9.30pm : )
Well Birdy, I saw you in Tescoes, so I KNOW why you were sparko at 9.30am (all those bottles of Badger's Fart....)
Isn't that Andrew fellow a cheeky monkey ;)
I had three bottles of ale, you had eight cans of sooooper strength : )

It was around 8.30 ish wasn't it? I had half a bottle of Old Speckled Hen and fell asleep watching that Ewan Mcgregor thing on BBC2 - rock 'n' roll huh!
you earned that drink.
It's all that heavy lifting Birdy. Thanks for ya help. Nice to know some people aren't too posh to push. :)
I'll join in with a big thanks to everyone, it was brilliant, a good time was had by all.
Adam and Matt, well done to you especially.

..I was in bed by 9pm... :D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service