Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Before just clicking through and signing, please read this discussion & this one for details - and further comments below.

Additional Note:

As this discussion has developed, concern has been expressed about the party political sponsorship of this petition. I'm leaving it up for the time being because it relates to an issue which members have expressed concern about previously. But please do be aware of where this petition comes from.

Click here for the petition.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have added to this discussion. I am better informed... and not signing this petition.

Hey... I bet I'm not the only one who reads the comments on here before signing the petition ;)
There you go, Justin. If Hugh had deleted this, John and others would not have had the chance to read the comments and info. That's why debate is better than demanding something be taken down because it has an opposing party's name in the title. I think Hugh does a grand job of making sure no one party gets an easy time of it on here or uncritical coverage. However, I repeat my call that when people come on representing a political party they make this clear from the outset (Not that the Labour group with the notable exception of Alan Stanton ever participate much although I'll say this for Nilgun Canver, on the rare occasions when she posts, she always makes sure she gives us her full job title!)
Gobsmacked by the whole thing from start to finish. Myopia
Hello Justin, you still working on that explanation of why you support the abolition of the old model for managing the Parks and how the new one is better for users? Because I'm still waiting for someone (anyone) to explain and convince me that this is the way to go...

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service