Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

...or is it place your bets time?

2/1 Betting shop
3/1 Kebab shop
20/1 Estate agents
200/1 Bar
300/1 Something we need (not sure what that is)

I never went in but it was great to look at all those huge & outrageous wedding cakes

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've had a reply from the Lib Dems about their reporting of 10 new betting shops and it seems there was a misunderstanding by the writers. There are no new applications at this time , let alone 10. They have stopped delivering their news letter until they have corrected it.
Thanks Liz, this is good news
That's outrageous mis-information. Scare mongering in fact.
I would hope that someone is carpeted for this but the named editors should have been more careful.
Well there is now a sign on the window for those of you that are interested, they have moved to Kimberly Gardens, the road just to the left of the old Bakery. I think it said 23B, there is also a phone number (sorry had to catch a bus).
Halepi lives!

Looks like they are not alone in Kimberly Gardens
http://www.simplycatering.co.uk/
Yes, apparently Halepi lives, but not clear what the front outlet/shop is to become. 23B Kimberley Gdns is just the actual bakery at the back with a poky little doorway ajar, but no baker or anyone else in view when I called just now. Hopefully the front shop is just being upgraded and kept as Halepi, though there's a lot of heavy drilling going on there at the moment. Maybe they're just trying to crack the icing on some of those monumental cakes before opening for business again?
Perhaps they'd like to donate one of their iconic Green Lanes stylie cakes for HoL's first birthday celebration July 15? Has anyone got a dust cloth and pick axe?
I can supply a fork lift truck?
According to a sign in the window...
its going to be a bakery called
Dolcetti
wonder if the will still do wedding cakes.....

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service