Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

So what did you do over the holiday weekend?
Stay at home? Have a day out? Did you even manage to go abroad or did you have to work? I've set up a May Day Holiday Album where a selection of all your Bank holiday photos can be brought together.

At the moment, only photos of my weekend are in the album. Upload your photos with a short description so as to build a mosaic of the Harringay Online Community's weekend. I'll even delete my photos!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good idea Stephan.

Yourself & others maybe interested in joining The Photography Club, newly created this weekend. Feel free to link anything to do with photography in there. :)
A couple of photos for the album are awaiting approval somewhere!
And are now in the album.
Thank you Liz for your photos... I've now added them to the album.. not bad going is it...? 2 out of 558 members have managed so far to find appropriate photos...
Give them time!
Wanna photo of a computer screen, a few spreadsheets and a business plan?
yes please... and don't forget the head with steam coming out of the ears...

that's exactly the point of the album...
Show us your spreadsheets, Hugh!
Ok, Steve, this is Saturday mountainbiking in North Wales...

Fortunately the weather was nothing like the BBC forecast:
Looks lovely Alistair.
Did everyone else stay in bed or just forget their camera? :)
My film ran out & me digital is crap. :)
@Alistair : First of all, thanks for adding your photo.. It really does look like a "green and peaceful" land there. A land free of litter too, I expect?

@Madeline: Many thanks to you too, for your photos. I've now added them to the Album.

@Matt: Why don't you let us be the judge of whether your photos are crap or not? I personally am not interested in perfect quality, more in diversity and I would also be interested in the size of the melons or whatever else at BMkt :°)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service