Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

It is to this day, the 21st April 2008 that we can all celebrate the joining of our 501st member (!) to this community website. Past the 500 mark. Well done to Hugh for conceiving this site in the first place and for continuing to build what is a very valuable resource for Harringay.

Looking forward to celebrating down at The Salisbury at our next drinks for site members early May.

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely!
Thanks Matt and thanks to all the members who contribute to keep our site going and to others who contribute by reading.

So now at 500, it's time to think of how to take things to the next level.
A special thanks to Liz too who does a lot of work on this site.

> ... it's time to think of how to take things to the next level.

A hot air balloon advertisement, floating just above the top of Hewitt Rd.? :)

But seriously now, that A3 poster idea in shop front windows and a few leaflets seemed like a good idea as a next step.
Second the thanks to Liz.

Growing membership's an important part of the next level.

Also action is important. So does the next level need mor thought around action?
my congrats too... I wasn't present at the birth. But I had already had contact with Hugh on the Wiki Harringay page and then one day he sprung it upon me.. "BTW, why don't you check out this site?" I did and I think I now have the dubious honour of being member No. 13.

Hugh, I told you so... didn't I? :o)
Yes, you did. And many thanks to you for your unstinting support, particularly in the early days of strongest doubt.
Thank you for the thank yous. Before I met Hugh on that fateful night at the LCSP meeting, I was a respectable housewife with a clean house and now look at me! Still I get out of the house a lot more these days and its great to make friends in the neighbourhood.
I think lots of people on the site have some good ideas about getting more people involved and are willing to spread the word and I forsee lots of great stuff is going to start happening very soon...
Yup they both got £500 - especially the 500th who is the MD of Metrobet!!
Congratulations to Hugh and all round! Sounds like you guys were having a party earlier... and now it is at 503 already.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service