Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'building' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small brickwork job

Please can anyone recommend a skilled local builder/brickie who'd take on a not-major repointing job? 

Started by Kit

2 Apr 18, 2023
Reply by Leena

FREE bags of plaster

FREE bags of plaster - Multi Finish and Ultra Finish Collect from Beaconsfield Road N15

Started by Bülent

0 Nov 21, 2020

Free - Joist Hangers and Plasterboard

Left over from building works all new. Assorted joist hangers see photo. Part sheet of 12mm plasterboard. Approx 45" x 36" Collect from Phi…

Started by Rob

5 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Rob

The ugliest buildings in Harringay/Haringey?

The Daily Telegraph posted a collection of photos asking: Are these the ugliest buildings in the world?  From the twenty-one so far, the bu…

Started by Alan Stanton

47 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Fly through of all the tall buildings planned for central London

Started by John McMullan

0 Apr 19, 2018

Free: indian sandstone patio stone in various sizes (plus a few sheets of slate)

I have a reasonable quantity of indian sandstone slabs in various colour shades left over after laying a patio - hopefully the pictures giv…

Started by Hagbard Celine

0 Aug 16, 2017

Sadiq Khan approves tower schemes rejected by Haringey

According to today's Architects' Journal, the mayor of London has given the OK to two high-rise schemes that had been opposed by the boroug…

Started by Stephen Games

7 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by JJ B

HfH cost for extending home

Hello. I'm looking to make contact with anyone that has experience of dealing with the Homes for Haringey (HfH) Asset Management Dept. We b…

Started by Mel

3 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Rob B

Falling masonry strikes again

Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon we were walking along Green Lanes during some particularly strong gusts of wind & we heard a crash... anot…

Started by michaelw

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

WANTED: carpet underlay for building work

Hi - I'm looking for some carpet underlay to put down on our stone floors during building work. If anyone has any leftover or old underlay…

Started by Emma

0 Feb 13, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service