Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wireless' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Wireless Festival crowds 'forced to climb over fences to avoid being trampled'" - Mail Online

Story published a few minutes ago on Mail Online about crowd control problems at Wireless. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-109999

Started by Konrad B

24 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by Maddy

Festival Republic preventing access to Finsbury Park playgrounds

Lots of you will have received a leaflet about the upcoming Festival Republic events in Finsbury Park which includes the map of the festiva…

Started by Donna FT

23 Jul 6, 2022
Reply by Konrad B

Wireless Festival still going ahead?

Perhaps I'm not looking at the latest news but it seems Wireless Festival still intending to go ahead, still selling tickets for 3-5th July…

Started by Ruth

22 May 7, 2020
Reply by DavidJ

Wireless makes London news - crowd crush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZUcn3KxShI

Started by TTTH

2 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by TTTH

Wireless Starts again in Finsbury Park - How to Complain if there are Problems

Two weekends of noise, disruption, antisocial behaviour & loss of half the park for four weeks when the park should be available for th…

Started by Simon

67 Jul 9, 2019

Computer peripherals: VGA monitor, keyboard, wireless mouse

20.1" Yuraku monitor with VGA connector and power cable, Microsoft ergonomic keyboard with USB cable, Logitech wireless mouse with USB Blue…

Started by Jake Hoban

2 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Jake Hoban

Cycling through Finsbury Park during Wireless lockdown

After a couple of heated discussions with overzealous Wireless staff in the park this week, I've just had confirmation from councillor Pera…

Started by John McMullan

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

Friends of Finsbury Park General Meeting - some observations

Tonight I finally had the opportunity to take them up on their suggestion to attend one of their meetings, which I did with with the intent…

Started by Tris

20 Jul 15, 2016

The Outcome of the Friends of Finsbury Park Legal Challenge to Wireless

I can't see anything Clive posted on the outcome so for those of you who are interested the Judge granted permission to the Friends to seek…

Started by EMC2

3 Jun 24, 2016

Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

FOLLOWING the Haringey Council scrutiny review of events in Finsbury Park, the Council Cabinet decided late last year to approve another t…

Started by Clive Carter

40 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service