Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'weekend' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need to see a GP in the evening or at the weekend? Ask for an appointment at one of Haringey’s GP hubs.

Haringey residents can access more evening and weekend appointments with a GP, nurse or healthcare assistant at one of four GP hubs in the…

Started by Isha

1 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Neil

Need to see a GP in the evening or at the weekend? Ask for an appointment at one of Haringey’s GP hubs.

Haringey residents can access more evening and weekend appointments with a GP, nurse or healthcare assistant at one of four GP hubs in the…

Started by Isha

4 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by Haringey CCG

GP and nurse appointments available for Haringey patients over the Christmas holidays

Haringey residents who need to see a GP or nurse over Christmas and New Year’s can make an appointment at one of our primary care hubs.Appo…

Started by Isha

0 Dec 19, 2017

Need to see a GP or nurse in the evening or at the weekend? Appointments available for Haringey residents

Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has been working hard to improve access to GP services for people in Haringey. Patients registe…

Started by Isha

7 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Isha

Seeking Volunteers for Free Market at Furtherfield, 17-19th July

At Furtherfield Gallery we are looking for volunteers for our 3 day Free Market event that kicks off on Saturday 17th July and will last un…

Started by Chiara Garbellotto

0 Jul 12, 2015

Is there any dad and baby activities on the weekend?

Hello I have to work for a few hours on Saturday or Sunday and my partner looks after our little 13 month old daughter, and now because its…

Started by Marika

2 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Marika

Event for anyone interested in fashion, textiles, jewellery and accessories - This weekend!

Hi all, It's the third week of the October fair I have been organising at the Candid Galleries in Angel and this week opens with about 50 e…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

Drawing class recommendations?

Hi there, I've been looking for a drawing class to join locally since I've been looking and feeling inspired by quite a lot of art recently…

Started by Taz Gray

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service