Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'water meters' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water Metering Across the Ladder?

So, in 2016 we had water meters fitted to properties across the Ladder, and presumably wider afield. Not long after I remember getting a le…

Started by Justin Guest

2 Apr 22, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Compulsory Water Meter

just found out today that compulsory water metering started in my street and many others from 9th January 2019. We received no letter sayin…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

27 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

Water leaks and water meters

Some years back Thames Water installed a new stop cock (at the bottom of a newly installed access tube) just outside my front gate and repl…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Tris

Water Meter - Do you have to have one ? If you do can you insist on having outside the house

Hi all , Thames water have been round saying they want to install a water meter . They said it will have to be installed inside the house .…

Started by Glen Dsouza

16 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by MD

Water Meters Being Installed?

Am I missing a trick here, as I have not seen anything on this on HoL. A few weeks ago I got a note through the door from Thames Water to s…

Started by Justin Guest

25 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Sarah

water bills

I'm sure everyone agrees that water bills are too high. I urge you to check yours, please I've discovered so many people, like me, have ove…

Started by sally mustoe

9 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by sally mustoe

Is it worth switching to a water meter?

Hi all I was wondering if anyone here has switched to a water meter and could share their experience. We're about to move houses and I've j…

Started by Milda Rami

21 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Milda Rami

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service