Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'water' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thames Water - 'You've got a leak' booklet

Hi all, We have been informed by Thames Water that our property has a leak on the supply pipe that carries water from the water main to our…

Started by K.Christie

12 Nov 11, 2022
Reply by Kit

Offered free- 8 Maxtra water filter cartridges

These didn't go last time I offered them. Would like them to go to a good home asap. To be collected, I'm near the H'gay Green Lanes statio…

Started by Ruth

2 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by Ruth

Free 7 Maxtra water filters

Hi there, I have 7 of these water filters, not the right ones for me.  If you would like them, please DM me. 

Started by Ruth

4 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Lulu Zorkol

Tap water change in taste

Has anyone noticed a change in the taste of tap water lately? We live on the ladder and our tap water in the kitchen and bathroom is tastin…

Started by purple sage

2 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by purple sage

automatic irrigation system for garden - garden watering

Hi, We have just refurbed our garden and when taking out the old garden found an automatic irrigation system. It has all been removed caref…

Started by Ed Whitehead

4 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Matijo Beams

Does my butt look empty in this . .

. . dry weather?   My water butts in the garden have sprung leaks, and anyway are ugly, old, re-cycled water tanks from ancient plumbing j…

Started by Adrian Hackney

0 May 23, 2013

Cloudy tap water

Anyone else getting unusually cloudy cold tap water...or is it just us? 

Started by Domshaw

11 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

Drought - Free water-saving devices from Thames Water - and discounted water butts too

Given that everyone needs to be saving water this year (and indeed beyond...) I thought it was worth publicising some freebies from Thames…

Started by michaelw

5 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Choosing taps for the local water pressure

I'm currently in the process of choosing things for our new bathroom, and I hit a slight stumbling block with my choice of taps.  The bath…

Started by DrWhams

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Thames Water Victorian Water Mains Replacement Project on Mannock Rd

Hi We have Thames Water working on replacing the old pipes on our street (Mannock Rd) at the moment. As much as I appreciate them doing a g…

Started by Hannah Smeaton

2 Feb 18, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service